Tuesday 12 December 2017

[2] Summarized Skin Care Reviews (The Ordinary, Cosrx)

Hi guys! I'm back with another blogpost on this new series. If you haven't read the first blogpost, here's the link to it: [1] Summarized Skin Care Reviews [NEW SERIES!]

Anyway, this year I wanted to focus more on skin care products because I've decided to limit myself to only buy 5 makeup products in 2017. It's a really difficult challenge and I'm always tempted to buy new makeup products, but it's an effective method to save you a couple of bucks (or more).

This year was really the year of trying out new skin care products (for me) as I find that taking care of your skin is way more important than caking your face with layers and layers of makeup.

1. Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser
What is it?
-A cleanser that exfoliates the skin, reduces acne breakouts and promotes clearer skin.

This cleanser strips all the oils and other residues on the skin. This effectively cleanses the skin gently and it does not leave the skin too 'squeaky clean'. It also helps exfoliate the skin and reduces blemishes and acne. I see instants result with this. It cleared my skin, made it smoother and it removes dead skin cells.

(58 words)

PS: Salicylic Acid is known for reducing acne and blemishes.

Ratings:


2. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
What is it?
-A beta hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin. This 2% treatment solution helps exfoliate the inside walls of pores to fight the appearance of blemishes and for better visible skin.

This product works right after a few uses! I noticed that the amount of my blemishes have lessened
and the size of my pimples have become smaller. I also get less pimples nowadays and my face has become less red with this product. However, it is very drying, so do layer up your moisturizer.

(54 words)

Ratings:


3. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
What is it?
-It is a vitamin that is indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion.

I am impressed with this product as I noticed results right away after only using this for a couple of nights. I could see that the size of my pores have really decreased and the amount of blackheads have also reduced. My skin became much smoother and less oily. This product can also be drying so be sure to moisturize.

(60 words)

Ratings:

No comments:

Post a Comment