Friday 13 July 2018

[REVIEW] Innisfree Bija Trouble Facial Foam Cleanser

Hey guys!! I'm back with another skin care review and this time, it's from the popular Korean drugstore brand, Innisfree.

Description:
This refined, foamy lather thoroughly cleanses pores while preventing and relieving skin trouble. This cleanser contains natural ingredients, such as salicylic acid, to remove dead skin cells and treat skin problems.

This cleanser claims that it is suitable for oily, acne-prone skin, which I have. So let's give it a test!

Review

Quite frankly, I am very disappointed in this cleanser. For the first 2 days, it did clear my skin up a little bit (just a little bit), but right after 2 days of using this cleanser, my skin started breaking out a lot. I also want to add that I did not use any new skin care products besides the Innisfree Bija Cica Gel, which is also in the same line as the cleanser.
I had big pimples forming around my chin, temples, cheeks and forehead within 4 days. It didn't do anything else besides cleansing my skin. On top of that, my skin condition became worse.

I'm not exactly sure what caused my skin to react badly to this cleanser as it has received numerous positive feedback from many bloggers and vloggers online. I guess not all highly rated products work for everyone and this cleanser proves that. I was expecting so much from this product due to the positive reviews it had received, but unfortunately, it was a huge let-down.

However, my skin does feel very clean afterwards, but I have stopped using this cleanser after it made my skin breakout.

I will be giving this cleanser to my mom for her to test out if it breaks out on her as well and see if there are any results.

Overall

Honestly, I would not want to recommend this cleanser to anyone, but if you've tried it and it works well for you, go ahead. If you want to try this cleanser, do it at your own risk because it might not work for you, but it might also work for you. There are much better facial cleansers out there for oily, acne-prone skin that costs less than this. Better safe than sorry.

1 comment:

  1. you are so right! I used this face wash 2 times with a gap of around a year in between and it did the same thing to me. it worked well for the first 2 to 3 days and then my skin started getting worse. I have now started a new routine that I have heard great things about: replace any face cleanser with Margo neem soap bar and use that once in the morning and once before going to sleep. after washing with it use himalaya pimple clear cream (its only 40 rupees!!). I also have a lot of marks so I use one part apple cider vinegar, one part water and half a lemon squeezed and apply on my face for 5 minutes 2 times a day before the face wash. I really recommend u use this and spread the word

    ReplyDelete