Friday 20 March 2015

[REVIEW] CURE Natural Aqua Gel

Hi there. It's been 7 days! Technically a week since I posted my last blog post.

I got this product a few days ago from Singapore.
This is a really famous and popular product in Japan (since it's made from Japan). It's actually the No. 1 Bestselling Exfoliant in Japan. It is a facial exfoliant that removes dead skin cells and other dirty cells in your face. According to the bottle, it says it's 'Made of 90% water'. Has no fragrance, no colouring and no preservatives. The product also says it's natural as well.

This was recommended by Melodee Morita, a Japanese host who lives in the US and has one of the most beautiful skin I have ever seen. In her evening skin care routine video on YouTube, she mentioned this product in her video.
The instructions and ingredients are written in English, and also in Japanese. Thank goodness it's written in English or I'll just be googling on how to use this product correctly.
  • Review:
I used this product once and oh my goodness my face has never felt cleaner and brighter in my entire 15 years of living (lol). It really does remove the dead skin cells when I massage my face for at least 2 minutes. The white patches were literally visible, no joke, I thought it won't work but actually it did. My face got a lot whiter as well.

The texture is very gel-like. I like the texture coz it's soft and smooth. It makes it easier to massage onto your face compared to Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off exfoliant. It does not have a smell at all, but it does have a slight hint of that water-smell (can you actually smell water?). 

I also like the bottle. It's light and portable as well. It has a pump which makes life easier and that it's long-lasting. It's really thin and tall, so it does not take up a lot of space in my toilet (haha).
  • What does it do to your face/skin?
As I said, it helps to exfoliate your skin and removes ALL of the dead skin cells and other dirty cells that are accumulating your face. It also makes your face cleaner and healthier. Brighter and whiter as well.  
  • How to apply it onto your face/skin?
Just pump 3-5 pumps of the product and apply it all over your face. Massage it for a few minutes until white patches start to form on your face. Massage it for a few while and then rinse your face with lukewarm water.

  • Where can you purchase this product?
-Watsons, SASA, any Asian online beauty/cosmetic store.

  • How much was it?
-Now there are pros and cons about this product. It's not exactly the most affordable product out there, and I struggled for 2 months if I want to purchase this product or not. It's $49.

Overall Comment:
It's a really good product. It really does remove the dead skin cells and makes your face feel cleaner and healthier, Besides the price, it's a really good product because it's natural and contains 90% of water, so it's definitely harmless. There are definitely better exfoliants out in the market, but this product is a good start if you want to remove your dead skin cells quickly.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment