Thursday 2 April 2015

[REVIEW] THE FACE SHOP Argan Oil Mist

Hey guys! I'm back and today I wanna talk about this new product that I just purchased from THE FACE SHOP.

As a member of The Face Shop, I 100% trust all of their products, including their skin care line.
So, I was actually looking for a face mist because I heard online that it's very hydrating and nourishing for the skin and Brunei Darussalam is just getting drier and the weather is getting more hotter day by day.

Since Argan Oil is trending worldwide right now (trust me, I have argan oil shower gel, argon oil shampoo and this), I decided to purchase this.

Benefits of Argan Oil:
  • Moisturising
  • Nourishing
  • Healthy skin
  • Exfoliating
  • Acne
  • Hydrating
Here's the back view of the product:
It's all written in Korean (Hangul) so I have no idea what's in this product but water and argan oil. Haha, but I'm sure it's safe.

  • Review:
I actually enjoy this product a lot. Not only it's easy to apply it onto my face, It makes my skin more softer and moisturised. My face is not as dry as before (since the weather sucks ass right now), and my face sounds more hydrating. 

I've also never tried a face mist but it's very cooling. The mist feels a little weird because it's like someone flicking water onto my face, yeah that feeling.

The bottle though is also pretty handy. It's quite small, portable, light and simple. Unfortunately, it's small and it isn't cheap either. But it sprays well and leaves my skin glowing so it's okay.

  • What does it do to your face/skin?
Hydrating, moisturising, soft, smooth, glowing and cool. Perfect for the dry weather. Good for the spring and summer season.

  • How to apply it onto your face/skin?
Just close your eyes and seal your mouth before spraying it. Hold the spray at least 50cm away from your face and spray it directly at your face.

  • Where can you purchase this product?
-The Face Shop branch outlets.

  • How much was it?
-$25.00BND.

Overall Comment:
I guess you can say it's a pretty decent product. It's a must-have product if you're living in a dry, hot and humid country like Brunei Darussalam. It does what it says and it works, but I'm not so crazy about the product. There are probably better products out there that will definitely work better than this. It didn't improve my skin nor did it deteriorate my skin, it just didn't change my skin. Maybe the product isn't powerful enough to do things like that so I don't think I'll re-purchase this product any time soon but it's a good start.

Rating: 3.5/5

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this blog. in my opinion, everything was perfectly written there as well as few small tips are also can be taken as healthy suggestion. Descriptive informative content written in this blog is very useful.หน้า เรียว

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Alright and thank you so much for the suggestion! I will definitely take that into account! Thank you for reading my blog and hope you have a lovely day ahead. :)

      Delete