Thursday 9 April 2015

5 Beauty Products I Cannot Live Without | 2015

Hey guys! I'm back with another blogspot, and this time, it isn't a review, it's 5 beauty products I cannot live without!

It doesn't really matter if I use it daily or I use it alternately, but as long as it changed my life, that's all it matters (lol whut, what am I talking about?).

Facial cleansers are excluded because let's be honest and real here, all of us need facial cleansers.

#5: THE FACE SHOP Argan Oil Mist
This product is 100% essential, especially from where I live, it's very dry and hot, so a hydrating mist is as essential as lip balm. It hydrates the skin (just like water hydrating your whole body). If you've got dry skin, this is very essential for you. If you've got oily skin, it's not that essential but it's better to have one because as I said 3 times, it's essential. When the weather is dry or hot, this product with be your best friend, I'm tellin ya'. You can keep it in your bag or anything.

#4: EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
As much as I love the packaging and its unique packaging, it works just as great! It really moisturises my lips for the whole day. Despite eating and drinking, my lips are still moisturised and hydrated. A year ago, I had a habit of peeling off my skin from my lips. It has a strawberry, blueberry and peach scent to it.
Everyday, I would peel it off because the dry skin on my lips were getting a little bit annoying and frustrating. But after applying it daily (day and night), my lips feel fresh, great and it definitely prevented me from peeling off my skin from my lips! Because of my personal reasons, this is included in my 5 Beauty Products I Cannot Live Without.

#3: A'PIEU Pure Block Natural Sun Cream in Daily SPF 45 Pa +++
Sunscreen is important at all cost. Without this, my skin won't remain fair and protected from the Sun. It protects you from Ultra Violet rays, it also prevents you from premature aging, lowers the risk of getting skin cancer, you won't get a sunburn and also, it prevents you from darkening your natural skin tone. I started to really apply sun block everyday starting from the year 2014 and my skin feels protected and unharmed. Brunei is definitely hot so this is essential no matter what.

#2: Dr. G Gowoonsesang Cosmetics Brightening Balm (BB Cream) SPF 30 Pa ++
Okay, so yeah, not really essential for everybody but for me, it's essential because... it blocks UVA and UVB, whitens my skin, gives a sheer but good coverage, has anti-aging properties and has that matte finish. It's like an all-in-one type of product. Plus, it blends well and it's very moisturising. It covers my obvious pimples, acnes, blemishes. Most of the time when I'm suffering from high-pigmentations on my face, this products saves the day. A cheap product damages your skin but since this is a good quality product, it does not damage my skin, in fact, it makes me look healthier and better.

#1: CURE Natural Aqua Gel
This is probably the product that I will carry with me if there was only one product that I can bring with me. It works magically. It's my holy grail and it's just the most beautiful beauty product/skin care product I've ever own. It removes dead skin cells, removes dirty and unnecessary skin cells and it really cleans my face like (cue the magical sound- AAAAOOOOOO~). The best part is that it's all natural and organic and contains 90% water so I'm sure there are no harmful ingredients in the product.  I just really love exfoliators. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's all for today. Hope you enjoyed reading my blogpost as much as I did writing it.

If you're interested in the products, I'll link the price and where I got it from below (and some online places where you can get each of the products):

THE FACE SHOP Argan Oil Mist
Price= $25.50
Where did I get it? THE FACE SHOP franchise shops. 
You can buy it online:
Korea Depart
Amazon
Tester Korea

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
Price= $5.00
Where did I get it? A gift from a friend.
You can buy it online:
Evolution of Smooth
Ulta
Amazon
Walmart
Drugstore

A'PIEU Pure Block Natural Sun Cream in Daily SPF 45 Pa +++
Price= $23.00
Where did I get it? A gift from a friend.
You can buy it online:
Amazon
Ebay
KollectionK
G-Market
ibbi

Dr. G Gowoonsesang Cosmetics Brightening Balm (BB Cream) SPF 30 Pa ++
Price= $54.00
Where did I get it? SASA franchise stores.
You can buy it online:
Ebay
Gowoonus
Amazon

CURE Natural Aqua Gel
Price= $49.00
Where did I get it? Watsons franchise stores.
You can buy it at: SASA, Watsons, any beauty store in Japan.
You can buy it online:
Ebay
Yesstyle
Rakuten
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment