Thursday 14 July 2016

[REVIEW] Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack

Hey guys! Sorry for being MIA without notice (guilty eep). I'm back again with another sleeping pack! Woo~
Just so you know, there aren't actually pumpkins in this product, so anyway, this sleeping pack was recommended by joankeem on YouTube. On the side note, a sleeping pack is basically a thicker version of a moisturiser. This will moisturise your skin overnight, and then rinse the sleeping pack off from your face the next morning.

The packaging is a squeeze-tube type of packaging.
Surprisingly, this was very subtle. Not saying I didn't like it, it's just a meh product to me. The texture is not as thick as I had hoped and not as moisturising as I hoped either. Once, I applied a good amount of product onto my face, within a few seconds, my skin drank everything all up and when I touched my skin, it didn't feel as moisturised as I had hope (for a sleeping pack). This product has a gel to creamy consistency.
The smell is quite pleasant (and no, it does not smell like pumpkins) and it's very easy to spread. This sleeping pack does not move around or feel sticky so that's a pro. My skin did look better and more glowy than usual. It also has brightening properties and it definitely did brighten my face. You'll only see the difference if you use this at least 5 to 6 times.
Not saying this product isn't moisturising (it is actually), but not moisturising enough to be a sleeping pack. I had own other sleeping packs before and they were much more moisturising than this. This would be more of a moisturiser instead since my skin drank up the product so fast, and I have oily to normal skin.
I rinsed off the sleeping pack with water the next morning, but it just felt like I'm rinsing my face instead, because the product has already been soaked in a long time ago, but it does still feel moisturising. Also, this doesn't break me out.

Luckily, the packaging is cute because it looks like a pumpkin thinking. Also, the product is bigger than I thought. Another pro is that it's affordable.

Price: 12,000KRW
Store Location: Too Cool For School store branches, MemeBox (US), Amazon, RoseRoseShop
Size/Amount of Product: 100ml
Would I repurchase it? No, this product is a little bit too subtle for me, since it acts more as a moisturiser instead of a sleeping pack. I am thinking of getting Laneige's Sleeping Pack.

Pros:
-moisturising
-affordable
-doesn't break out
-nicely scented
-convenient packaging
-easy to spread
-not sticky
-light and creamy
-perfect for oily-combination skin

Cons:
-not moisturising enough for a sleeping pack
-texture not thick enough

Overall Comment:
As I said for the third time, this product is quite subtle. If you like a light sleeping pack, this would be a good recommendation. If you like something heavy and super moisturising, try something else, something more rich, because this product isn't very rich in moisture, but this product is not at all bad. It didn't break me out, it is moisturising, affordable and smells nice. This would be a good moisturiser though.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment